How would you like to get into YMCA for free? YMCA Guest Pass is a program that provides members of the public with an opportunity to use YMCA facilities without being a member. This article will show you how to get your YMCA guest pass and provide complete details about it.
YMCA Guest Pass Policy
- Guests who are 18 years old or older must show their photo ID.
- All visitors must be accompanied by an active YMCA member.
- To be the guest of a member, a minor must have his or her legal guardian create a non-member account. Select the home gym where you’ll be visiting, followed by the “NON-MEMBER account type.”To add a child to an account, go to the Account Information section and fill out all of the necessary details.
Guest Pass Prices
You can use the YMCA if you are with someone who is a member. If you are under 18, it costs $5. If you are 18 or older, it costs $10. And if there is more than one person in the family, then it will cost $20 for your family.
As a YMCA member, you are entitled to a few passes each year. For more information, see your YMCA branch’s member services staff.
FAQs For YMCA Guest Pass
1. How do YMCA guest passes work?
You get guest passes as a member of the YMCA. You can use them to invite friends and family.
Guests of all ages are welcome, but children below the age of 10 must have a guardian that is over the age of 18. You can ask at your YMCA branch for more information on this.
2. Does the Y day passes offer free trial?
Y day Pass offers a free trial of their facilities. Rates for A youth is $5, an adult is $10 and a family is $15. Those a
3. Does the YMCA offer a free trial?
Yes, the YMCA provides a free 7-day pass.
This post explains everything about YMCA Guest Passes and how members feel about them. Check out our website fitnesspricelist.com for additional information about other gym fees and Guest Passes.
We got YMCA guest pass information from one or more sources. The information on this page is not current and may differ by location. Contact the YMCA to find out the latest information.